UADVT invites submission of proposals for presenters for breakout sessions. Please complete the online application. Please keep your proposals dedicated to the theme of the conference. Members of the UADVT Conference Committee will evaluate each submission. The conference is designed to meet CEU/CEH requirements of the State of Utah for LCSWs, CMHCs, and Psychologists (Approval pending). Approved presentations will receive a reduced conference registration fee for the primary presenter.For any questions regarding presentation proposals, please contact the conference chair: Martha Burket-Fallis, LCSW, email@example.com.
- All abstract submissions must be received by July 1, 2017
- Workshops will be scheduled for a one hour and fifteen minute session.
- The lead presenter will receive a presenter acknowledgement for approval.
- Notice of acceptance will be given out July 21, 2017
- Successful candidates will receive a reduced conference registration fee for the primary presenter.
Abstract Submittal Questions:
USU Conference Services